1. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
2. HCA hit with antitrust lawsuit in Florida Full story
3. Mayo Clinic wins domain name dispute with porn site Full story
4. 4th annual Optum AI survey shows health care organizations continue to adopt AI to help achieve better, more equitable and affordable outcomes. Get the special report.
5. Houston hospital to reopen under new ownership Full story
6. Who is hospitalized with COVID-19 right now? 6 trends Full story
7. 7 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
8. CMS healthcare worker COVID-19 vaccination mandate enforceable nationwide Full story
9. Hospitals can't hire nurses fast enough, nurse bullying is still an issue and patient engagement is more crucial than ever. Learn how to better support clinicians and mitigate staffing shortfalls here.
10. Cerner CEO agrees not to leave after Oracle acquisition Full story
11. UPMC Children's veteran named president of organization Full story
12. Mark Cuban's drug company launches online pharmacy Full story
13. Imagine easily integrating your systems and applications — click here to learn 6 things to look for in an enterprise integration platform.
14. 3 states where health officials say omicron is likely peaking Full story
15. New Allina Health CEO's leadership style emphasizes 'serving those who serve' Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.
2. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
3. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.