1. 22 latest hospital, health system executive moves
2. Incoming NYC Health + Hospitals CEO to shift focus toward primary care: 4 takeaways
3. 10 of the most interesting healthcare transactions of 2017
Hear 30+ telehealth experts in 2-1/2 days of panel discussions and presentations, bringing you insights from health systems across the country. Dept of VA, Westchester Medical, Northwell Health, Penn State Health, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Adirondack Health Institute,
Johns Hopkins, Children's National Health System and many more.
5. Hear former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, plus healthcare journalist Sarah Cliff at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting April 11-14.
| Join great discussions on Health IT and Clinical Leadership Issues Including Best Uses of Artificial Intelligence, Telehealth, Data Analytics, Clinician Burnout, Population Health and more at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership 2018. Register here
6. The man behind the hospital rankings: Reflections from outgoing US News Editor Avery Comarow
7. How has staffing changed at your organization over the past 18 months? Please take this quick survey on nurse workforce management and be entered to win a complimentary badge to a Becker's Healthcare conference.
8. STAT: More men named Michael are presenting at JP Morgan's healthcare conference than female CEOs
9. CBO: Senate CHIP fix is 90% cheaper after individual mandate repeal
10. Dr. David Blumenthal: Failures in US healthcare system to blame for lower American life expectancy
11. Making the Case for a New Approach to Managing Risk: Intelligence Automation in the Ambulatory Care Setting
12 latest hospital, health system executive resignations