1. Physicians who post COVID-19 vaccine misinformation may lose license, medical panel says Full story
2. American College of Cardiology to partner with digital health company Full story
3. Fully vaccinated people should get tested after exposure even if asymptomatic: CDC Full story
4. Effective inpatient capacity management without the chaos? Here's how UCHealth did it.
5. Why an increase in structural heart procedures could eventually become a problem, per CHI Health's Dr. Jeffrey Carstens Full story
6. 14 hospitals seeking CMOs Full story
7. Take a bulldozer to care barriers — see how one Ohio hospital is expediting population health efforts here.
8. Donor hearts from illicit drug users safe, research finds Full story
9. Patient arrested after firing gun at Georgia hospital staff, police say Full story
10. Johns Hopkins, 4 others get $20M to lead research on hypertension health disparities Full story
11. Lessons in HAI prevention: How this California hospital leveled up protections for vulnerable patients. Click here to join the virtual presentation.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: