1. Cleveland Clinic performs world's 1st implant of leadless pacemaker defibrillator system Full story
2. Myocarditis in young people rare after COVID-19 vaccination, study finds Full story
3. 5 highest-paying physician specialties Full story
4. The patient experience isn’t as great as healthcare leaders think. Find out what 1,800 patients, physicians and healthcare leaders in 13 countries had to say in a new study from Abbott.
5. Pennsylvania COVID-19 patient allowed to receive ivermectin after court order Full story
6. 13 healthcare organizations suspending COVID-19 vaccination mandates Full story
7. Demand for heart care is rising as a cardiologist shortage looms. Here's how health systems are adapting to the specialty's top challenges.
8. Blood pressure readings spiked during stay-at-home orders, study finds Full story
9. 72 top teaching hospitals in 2021, ranked by Leapfrog Full story
10. Omicron threat looms as some hospitals suspend vaccination requirements amid legal battles Full story
11. Recovering patient volume while staff are burnt out is a challenge. Support the return of pre-pandemic volumes with these best practices.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient data can come from GPs, hospitals, ASCs + more. Click here to learn how to view it all in one place.
2. The weak spots in your care transitions are showing — learn how to identify them and reduce the risk of harm here.
3. Execs are capitalizing on pandemic-era insurance coverage shakeups with these 4 approaches.