1. Physician telehealth usage increased 58% since 2019, survey finds Full story
2. COVID-19 cluster at Brigham and Women's tops 50 cases; hospital cites inconsistent PPE use Full story
3. Bristol Myers Squibb acquires MyoKardia for $13B Full story
4. What does an organizational approach to physician burnout reduction look like? Click here to find out.
5. Top officials push back on FDA vaccine standards; Trump isolates at White House — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
6. Physicians resign from Kansas hospital amid concerns with CEO Full story
7. A/R management in the age of COVID-19: Strategies and techniques for overcoming denials. Click here to attend the live virtual discussion.
8. Texas Heart Institute establishes clinical practice Full story
9. Medical scribe costs can be offset in one year, UChicago Medicine study finds Full story
10. DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan selects new cardiovascular surgery chief Full story
11. How Ochsner Health fuels high quality patient care with physician well-being. Click here to attend the live discussion.
12. 5 states with most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story
13. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: