1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Pfizer to apply for emergency approval of vaccine today; COVID-19 cases up 26% in 1 week — 5 updates Full story
3. Sanford Health CEO: I've had COVID-19, won't wear a mask as 'symbolic gesture'
4. Your input is needed! Becker's Healthcare is hosting a survey focused on healthcare priorities for 2021. Click here to fill out the 5 minute survey to receive a complementary badge to a Becker's conference and an e-book of the findings.
5. 4 execs on how their health systems are preparing to distribute a COVID-19 vaccine Full story
6. Mayo Clinic's operating income falls 51% through Q3 Full story
7. Planning for 2021 looks like nothing we've seen before. Click here to join healthcare execs as they share their revenue cycle strategies for the new year.
8. Lee Health, Cleveland Clinic partner in Southwest Florida Full story
9. Novant, UNC Health plan med school campus in Charlotte Full story
10. Spectrum Health sees 700 November COVID-19 cases among staffers in west Michigan Full story
11. The business case for innovative therapies: How to overcome the cost and administrative challenges associated with cutting-edge treatments and change patients lives. Click here to download the guidebook.
12. 19 provider groups urge Congress to lower Quality Payment Program requirements Full story
13. Ex-Swedish Health surgeon's libel lawsuit against Seattle Times dismissed Full story
14. Healthcare exec pleads guilty to part in $1.2B Medicare fraud scheme Full story
15. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.
16. States with businesses open, closed, mixed amid COVID-19 spike Full story