1. Intermountain taps COO for CEO post Full story
2. Kaiser's 22.5% raises avert nurse strike Full story
3. Biden administration ambiguous in response to pediatric groups' call for emergency over RSV Full story
4. Patients who reported being treated as a "unique person" are 295% more likely to rate a healthcare organization's reputation as "excellent". See the data from the national study.
5. Ascension creates foundation to address health inequities Full story
6. 15,000 Minnesota nurses to consider 2nd potential strike Full story
7. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
8. Tower Health cuts staff amid hospital sale, closures Full story
9. Centura offers $30K bonus in attempt to bring in nurses Full story
10. Nebraska hospital CEO resigns Full story
11. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
11. $2.4B Gundersen, Bellin merger to close Nov. 30 Full story
12. Ohio hospital campus transitions to outpatient care, names new leadership Full story
13. Anthem scraps $40K bill after patient's TikTok Full story
14. Aetna, Lehigh Valley Health Network avoid split, strike new contract Full story
15. Tulane plans $600M redevelopment of abandoned hospital Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare's antiquated hiring processes may be deterring new talent. Onboard more candidates in less time here.
2. Is prior authorization slowing down your care processes? Learn how electronic tools allowed 71% of providers in one program to deliver faster care.
3. Nurses waste an hour per day looking for + cleaning mobile medical equipment. Catholic Health System found a better way to manage this equipment. Here's how.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn