1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. COVID-19 surges in 48 states; US hits 1M pediatric cases — 7 updates Full story
3. Hundreds of Philadelphia-area nurses begin strike Full story
4. 2020 Physician & Consumer Telehealth Study: Prior to the pandemic, telehealth was most commonly used for on-demand urgent care, but COVID-19 signaled an industry-wide transition toward a hybrid care model integrating virtual and in-person care. Download the Research Report >
5. M Health Fairview closes 137-year-old St. Paul hospital, to become homeless shelter Full story
6. North Dakota nurses speak out after measure to allow COVID-19-positive nurses to continue working Full story
7. 8 Marketing Metrics Healthcare Executives Should Track, click here to read more.
8. 'Corporate leadership must go. All of them': Physician urges Beaumont to oust top execs
9. With more than 1,000 sidelined healthcare workers, Cleveland health system leaders make public plea Full story
10. MultiCare Indigo healthcare workers schedule strike Full story
11. Baylor Scott & White's supply chain transformation. A live conversation with the academic health system's supply chain director. Click here to attend.
12. Cyberthreat against hospitals 'persistent' with quick activation, feds warn Full story
13. Amazon launches online pharmacy Full story
14. CMS won't update star ratings in January Full story
15. Planning for 2021 looks like nothing we've seen before. Click here to join healthcare execs as they share their revenue cycle strategies for the new year.
16. Montana health system sued over oncologist's sudden absence Full story
17. 6 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story