1. Next week could bring dire COVID-19 hospitalization records Full story
2. 2 Illinois hospitals get OK to merge Full story
3. Cleveland Clinic promotes 3 leaders Full story
4. The consumerism imperative: C-Suite strategies for meeting market demand
5. Flu activity gradually increasing: 5 notes from CDC's FluView report Full story
6. 'COVID' fee showing up on medical bills across the country Full story
7. How electronic charge aggregation can maximize revenue and streamline central business office operations — click here to join the virtual discussion.
8. Geisinger, AtlantiCare unravel merger Full story
9. Washington hospital votes to split from Virginia Mason Full story
10. Georgia hospital closes after 6 years Full story
11. What has prevented you from implementing AI to cut costs and drive revenue? Click here to learn how to choose the right path for your health system.
12. COVID-19 threat forces Texas hospital to quarantine 190 workers Full story
13. Hospitals tighten email security, restrict external messages to prevent ransomware Full story
14. Clinicians support means providing access to up-to-date treatment protocols. Find out how to provide that kind of reliable support.
15. Mayo Clinic, Banner Health say they have thousands of job openings Full story
16. ER physicians accuse UnitedHealth of illegally underpaying claims Full story
17. Michael Dowling: Look to healthcare to remember what decency means Full story