1. CMS releases final payment rules for 2023: 15 takeaways Full story
2. Why rebrand a health system now? Full story
3. 'Our March 2020': Capacity crisis, labor shortages collide at children's hospitals Full story
4. Why are 36% of leading health systems with modular partnerships considering an E2E solution? Read the full research brief.
5. Fox Chase Cancer Center names CEO Full story
6. 2 patients held staff hostage at Arizona hospital, police say Full story
7. Struggling to understand today's new imaging technologies? Listen to two health tech leaders break down AI, security and interoperability.
8. 10 states with the largest decreases to travel nurse pay Full story
9. CVS Health attributes $3.4B Q3 loss to opioid lawsuit settlement Full story
10. CVS Health, Walgreens each to settle all opioid cases for $5B Full story
11. Hospitals can give patients more financial support even amid their own financial woes. Here's the untapped link to expanding access.
12. Patient sues Advocate Aurora Health in federal court over 'pixel' data breach Full story
13. Missouri investigating if federal law was violated in emergency abortion denial Full story
14. How Grady Memorial and the city of Atlanta are adjusting after Wellstar closure Full story
15. Virginia hospitals actively recruiting for 11,000+ jobs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.
2. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.
3. A single pressure injury can cost hospitals up to $70K. Learn how your hospital can cut pressure injuries by up to 70% here.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn