1. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
2. Only 25 ICU beds open in North Dakota; US sees most new COVID-19 cases in 1 week — 6 updates Full story
3. Ballad Health to postpone elective procedures at some Tennessee hospitals Full story
4. 10 tips to survive a delegation oversight audit
5. CHS sells 2 Texas hospitals Full story
6. Nurses made up 36% of healthcare workers hospitalized with COVID-19 this spring, analysis finds Full story
7. Influenza vaccination is more important than ever: To help, Immunization Action Coalition launches new mass vaccination resources website. Click here to learn more.
8. HCA execs keep cost-cutting plan in back pocket for next year Full story
9. Intermountain, Sanford aim to boost telehealth, digital health with merger Full story
10. Eli Lilly confirms antibody drug ineffective for hospitalized COVID-19 patients Full story
11. What do UNC Health and Yale New Haven Health have in common? Click here to find out.
12. Hospital CISOs to meet, prep for 'long war' against cyberattacks Full story
13. 10 healthcare malware, ransomware and phishing incidents this month Full story
14. How Ochsner Health fuels high quality patient care with physician well-being. Click here to attend the live discussion.
15. Corner Office: Swedish CEO Dr. Guy Hudson on what swimming taught him about slowing down Full story
16. Hundreds of New Mexico healthcare workers make public plea to slow COVID-19 spread Full story
17. COVID-19 antibodies wane over time; herd immunity may be hard to achieve, study finds Full story
18. 5 states with highest flu shot rates in 2019-20 Full story