1. Walmart Health makes 3rd executive appointment this year Full story
2. UCSF nurses allege 'crisis' working conditions Full story
3. Lab leak likely caused pandemic, US energy department says Full story
4. How do you re-build your nursing staff and reduce agency labor spend in CY2023? Learn how this model enables you to bring in more new grad RNs, make them practice ready, and retain them at 96%.
5. 5 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
6. Some No Surprises Act payment determinations to resume Full story
7. Our Annual Meeting features 7 panel tracks about executive strategy, thought leadership, revenue cycle, health IT, nursing, pharmacy, health equity and more. Apply to become a reviewer today.
8. Nurses at Northwell hospital withdraw strike notice Full story
9. Michigan nurse found guilty in 3-year-old patient's death Full story
10. Presbyterian Healthcare reports $370M loss Full story
11. As cancer care costs soar, some leaders are taking early detection a step further. See the simple test used to screen for multiple cancers — and the patient response.
12. Part-time work is booming — and not just for economic reasons Full story
13. Hackensack Meridian initiative sees violence as healthcare's business Full story
14. CEOs' political beliefs sway some directors to leave: Study Full story
15. 29 physician specialties ranked by happiness Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
2. The do's and don'ts of cloud migration — health IT leaders from CommonSpirit, Michigan Medicine weigh in here.
3. 'Eat better' is prescribed for the most expensive chronic conditions, yet a staggering # of patients are food insecure. Learn how leaders are confronting food insecurity in this brief report.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn