1. 16 health systems that partner with One Medical (and now Amazon) Full story
2. Nurses accuse Ascension of wage theft Full story
3. U of Minnesota seeks $950M to acquire 'flagship' hospitals before merger Full story
4. New report: Health system specialty pharmacies improve patient outcomes Read more
5. Massachusetts hospital CEO to retire Full story
6. Montefiore physicians vote to unionize Full story
7. Apply to be a reviewer for BHR's Annual Meeting and hear keynotes from industry leaders and celebrities like Martha Stewart, Mark Cuban, Larry Bird and Earvin "Magic" Johnson.
8. 1,600 physicians at New York, California systems file petitions to unionize Full story
9. Orlando Health reveals overall gain of almost $265M amid strong revenue numbers, investments Full story
10. Indiana hospitals may face 'insurmountable' financial loss after federal policy change, CEO says Full story
11. What if DME ordering was as easy as online shopping with an insurance card? At UCLA Health and St. Luke's, it is. See how they streamlined the process to reduce discharge delays and boost clinician satisfaction here.
12. Humana to exit employer group insurance business Full story
13. 10 months later, GE's contrast dye nears normal supply levels Full story
14. Florida nurse accused of slapping autistic patient Full story
15. Meet the nurse hospitals won't hire Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
2. When only 35% of referrals end in a visit, you can't justify time spent on manual patient outreach. This digital upgrade led Froedtert Health to a 3-day referral-to-appointment workflow.
3. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn