1. Senators eye bipartisan solutions to healthcare worker shortage Full story
2. Police shoot, injure man during altercation in Ascension hospital Full story
3. 10 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. Nurse burnout has been a challenge for years, but it’s now reaching new urgency – particularly for younger nurses. See why and what can be done to help all nurses succeed.
5. COVID-19 admissions up in 21 states Full story
6. Staff shortages could spur next public health crisis, Baystate Health CEO warns Full story
7. What do BCBS, Kaiser, Cigna + UnitedHealth have in common? They're not tackling the biggest payer issues alone. Hear their takes on the industry's most pressing issues at Becker's exclusive roundtable, April 3-4.
8. 6 healthcare jobs Amazon is hiring for this month Full story
9. From 'game-changer' to 'we all lose': 9 nurse leaders weigh in on virtual nursing Full story
10. How Walgreens shifted its focus from pharmacies to physicians Full story
11. Across all specialties, at least one-third of physicians are burned out. Here's one thing Gundersen Health is doing to better support all physicians.
12. Lehigh Valley Health Network attacked by Russian ransomware gang Full story
13. AdventHealth grows medical school partnerships Full story
14. 4 questions hospitals should be asking about retail disruption in healthcare Full story
15. The insurance side of the ongoing Ozempic shortage Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Just 1 in 10 CKD patients get proper care. Learn how data + AI are changing the kidney care paradigm from costly, urgent treatment to preventative and cost-effective care.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn