1. Omicron will peak in most states by mid-February + 5 more forecasts Full story
2. Hospitalizations on the decline in 9 states Full story
3. CDC shifts from 'fully vaccinated' to 'up to date' Full story
4. No one likes sitting in waiting rooms filling out stacks of paper forms. So why do we do it? The answer: Big Paper. Stop the madness by digitizing your forms, documents, and signatures. Stop Big Paper
5. Dr. Ashish Jha: The problem with quasi-experts Full story
6. Mayo Clinic addresses employees' disappointment over 2% raise with multiplier Full story
7. Patient engagement best practices to avoid the January appointment slump: Click here to read more.
8. WVU Medicine, University Hospitals among organizations revisiting vaccination deadlines Full story
9. 7 hospitals ending inpatient care Full story
10. California healthcare workers to join countywide strike Jan. 25 Full story
11. It's time to take control of your data. Learn the 5 building blocks of a successful analytics program here.
12. 7 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
13. TikTok, MD Full story
14. 13% of US hospitals critically understaffed, 22% anticipate shortages: Numbers by state Full story
15. Viewpoint: Two years of broken healthcare, and 'worry that fixes are not going to come' Full story
16. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.
2. Top revenue cycle trends for 2022: Your journey to RCM success in the new year starts here.
3. 2022 means no surprises: Here's how to alleviate physician burden and successfully navigate new medical billing regulations.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn