10 Things to Know About Lakeview Hospital
Lakeview Hospital in Stillwater, Minn., is the fifth-oldest hospital in Minnesota and part of Lakeview Health System. The hospital joined HealthPartners in July 2011.
Here are 10 things to know about Lakeview Hospital.
1. As Lakeview Health CEO, Jeffrey Robertson also serves as CEO of the hospital.
2. Doug Johnson serves as CFO.
3. The non-profit hospital has 97 beds.
4. Lakeview Hospital has approximately 430 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 2,200 inpatient surgeries, 3,600 outpatient surgeries, 1,200 births and 20,100 outpatient visits.
6. In 2011, Lakeview Hospital recorded gross charges of $175 million with a net loss of around $817,000.
7. Lakeview Hospital was built in 1881 and celebrated its 125-year anniversary in 2006.
8. In 2012, the hospital was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters.
9. HealthGrades ranked the hospital as one of America's 100 Best for Orthopedic Surgery, Joint Replacement & Spine Surgery and first in Minnesota for overall orthopedic services in 2012. Lakeview Hospital also has been among the best in joint replacement for six consecutive years (2007 to 2012) and spine surgery for seven consecutive years (2006 to 2012).
10. Becker's Hospital Review named Lakeview Hospital as one of "60 Hospitals With Great Orthopedic and Spine Programs" in 2011.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Gaston Memorial Hospital
10 Things to Know About Swedish Covenant Hospital
10 Things to Know About Gulf Coast Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.