10 Things to Know About Gaston Memorial Hospital
Gaston Memorial Hospital in Gastonia, N.C., is the anchor of CaroMont Health in Gastonia.
Here are 10 things to know about Gaston Memorial Hospital.
1. As president and CEO of CaroMont Health, Randall Kelley serves as CEO of Gaston Memorial Hospital.
2. David O'Connor serves as CFO.
3. The hospital is a 435-bed, non-profit, acute-care facility.
4. The hospital has 2,138 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 5,100 inpatient surgeries; 11,000 outpatient surgeries; 3,500 births; 93,600 outpatient visits; and 23,878 discharges, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded $949 million in gross charges and $8 million in net income, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. Gaston Memorial Hospital was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters.
8. The hospital was established in 1946.
9. In 2012, the hospital received a Women's Health Excellence Award, an Emergency Medicine Excellence Award and a Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence from HealthGrades.
10. Gaston Memorial Hospital was named to Becker's Hospital Review's 100 Great Community Hospitals List in 2012. http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/100-great-hospitals-2012/100-great-community-hospitals.html
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Swedish Covenant Hospital
10 Things to Know About Mercy Hospital Cadillac
10 Things to Know About Swedish Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.