University of Southern California adds Newpoint Healthcare Advisors' Dr. Carol Geffner to faculty: 5 points
University of Southern California's Sol Price School of Public Policy in Los Angeles appointed Carol J. Geffner, PhD, to its faculty.
Here are five points:
1. Dr. Geffner will serve as professor of governance, management and policy processes as well as director of the executive master of leadership program.
2. She is currently president of Newpoint Healthcare Advisors, a healthcare advisory firm.
3. She will continue in her current role at Newpoint during her tenure as professor.
4. Dr. Geffner holds a master of public administration degree from the Sol Price School and a doctorate from Claremont (Calif.) Graduate University.
5. She has expertise in strategy, executive team effectiveness and alignment as well as organizational change and coaching.
More articles on executive moves:
NYC Health + Hospitals names Dr. Rosa Colon-Kolacko chief people officer: 3 points
After a decade in the role, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital-Plymouth CEO Peter Holden departs
Saint Francis Hospital-Memphis names Samuel Pieh COO: 4 takeaways
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.