New 8-hospital Beaumont Health names 10 executives
The Michigan health system resulting from the merger of Beaumont Health System, Botsford Health Care and Oakwood Healthcare has a new executive team.
Gene Michalski, former president and CEO of Royal Oak-based Beaumont Health System, is heading the new $3.8 billion system as CEO. Beaumont Health's other executive appointments are listed below.
• Brian Connolly, former CEO of Dearborn-based Oakwood Healthcare, will serve as president of network development and future initiatives.
• Paul LaCasse, DO, former CEO of Farmington Hills-based Botsford Health Care, will serve as chair of the clinical leadership council.
• John Keuten, former executive vice president and CFO of Oakwood Healthcare, will serve as CFO.
• David Wood, MD, CMO of Beaumont, will retain his title as CMO of the larger system.
• Margaret Casey, former president of Beaumont Foundation, will serve as chief development officer.
• J. Paul Conway, former senior vice president of human resources at Oakwood Healthcare, will serve as chief human resources officer.
• Subra Sripada, chief administrative and information officer at Beaumont Health System, will serve as chief transformation officer.
• Lisa Diehl Vandecaveye, former chief legal officer at Botsford Health Care, will serve as chief corporate responsibility officer.
• Gordon Walker, chief legal officer of Beaumont, will retain his title as chief legal officer of the expanded system.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.