LinkedIn: 15 highest paying healthcare jobs
The professional networking site LinkedIn has rounded up all of the highest paying healthcare jobs in 2017.
For a job title to be considered, each title had to have received 20 or more salary reports from LinkedIn members located in the U.S. The highest paying job titles were selected based on the median base salary reported. For job titles that reported the same median base salary, LinkedIn used the current number of job openings per title on LinkedIn as a tiebreaker. C-level jobs were excluded from the analysis.
Here are the 15 highest paying jobs in healthcare this year.
- Orthopedic Surgeon - $475,000
- Surgeon - $400,000
- Cardiologist - $400,000
- Radiologist - $373,000
- Anesthesiologist - $368,000
- Medical Director - $260,000
- Pathologist - $258,000
- Vice President Of Quality - $245,000
- Physician - $235,000
- Hospitalist - $233,000
- Global Marketing Director - $233,000
- Vice President Finance - $225,000
- Vice President Human Resources - $225,000
- Senior Director Of Development - $225,000
- Psychiatrist - $220,000
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.