1. 9 women on the move in healthcare Full story
2. Former Texas hospital CEO Louis LeBouef dies at 69 Full story
3. Hospitals' ivory tower problem Full story
4. The historic drivers of emergency medicine succes are shifting. Here's how to keep your program ahead of the curve.
5. 'We are women, not girls': Female medical professionals ask colleagues to be mindful of language Full story
6. Nemours Children's chief value officer sees role as opportunity to bridge care gaps Full story
7. Hospital CEOs' No. 1 concern is staffing for 1st time in 17 years Full story
8. New program aims to boost numbers of Black women on boards Full story
9. Hospitals need to get safety work back on track. See how BJC Healthcare created a new model to measure safety culture and improve best practices here.
10. What makes a hospital a 'best place to work'? 3 hospital leaders weigh in Full story
11. Vaccine refusal tied to 4,934 healthcare job cuts in January Full story
12. 7 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
13. Colon cancer rates are rising among younger adults. See how St. Elizabeth's and King’s Daughter’s Health are improving screening rates here.
14. This unexpected symptom appears to be tied to omicron Full story
15. What will make workers want to stay in healthcare? Answers from 22 execs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
2. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.
3. Healthcare consumer behavior has changed drastically in the past two years. Click here to gain insights from 12,000 consumers on their evolving relationship with healthcare.