1. Free COVID-19 shots will run out by January, HHS says Full story
2. Lacking funds, White House to stop delivery of free COVID-19 tests Full story
3. Philips settles for $4.2M in devices sold to military Full story
4. Successful risk-based relationships require near perfect alignment. Join this discussion to learn how hospitals, ACOs and providers can all win.
5. 17 hospitals scaling back care Full story
6. Medtronic completes acquisition of medtech company Full story
7. All healthcare organizations are adopting telehealth, but most are falling short with unsustainable programs. Here's how your virtual care can evolve with the industry.
8. Memorial Health System joins HealthTrust for supply chain resiliency Full story
9. Effective management of staff shortages + supply disruptions are a must. Maintain efficiency despite chronic challenges with tips from this discussion.
10. Philips recalls more respirators, this time because of a plastic issue Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
2. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.
3. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.