1. US expands monkeypox testing: 6 updates Full story
2. Despite class 1 recall last year, Americans still use Philips ventilators as they wait for replacement Full story
3. BD recalls more than 60 lots of bone marrow device products, may delay care Full story
4. These supply chain leaders turned healthcare's 6.4% quit rate into a career opportunity. Get their tips for stepping into new leadership roles here.
5. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
6. Medical supply manufacturer Isikel to break ground on nitrile glove facility in Texas Full story
7. Contrast dye won't be healthcare's last severe shortage. See how industry leaders are working to mitigate future shortages and strengthen the domestic healthcare supply chain here.
8. 1 patient dead in stabbing at Las Vegas hospital Full story
9. Reaching more patients faster is a challenge for many healthcare organizations, but not for Novartis. Click here to see how Novartis overcame this issue with one technology solution.
10. White House makes at-home COVID-19 tests more accessible for blind, low vision people Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Game-changing EHR improvements at Intermountain, how one hospital CIO managed to grow ranks during the pandemic and more. These 10 must-reads offer practical advice for digital health investment.
2. ORs need a reset to rebuild hospital margins. Learn how to work through case backlogs + develop a future strategy. Expert advice here.
3. Pandemic-related care delays have created a wave of sicker patients. Read this short report to learn how healthcare navigation reduces clinician burden + mitigates the effects for patients.