1. US nearing omicron peak, Mayo Clinic model shows Full story
2. CDC approval delays are tying up N95 supplies, mask-makers say Full story
3. Free COVID-19 tests hit online ordering snags Full story
4. How Northwestern Medicine improved OR performance with better data transparency. Join the live virtual discussion here.
5. Blood collection tubes are in short supply: FDA Full story
6. Mayo Clinic wins domain name dispute with porn site Full story
7. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.
8. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
9. Unilever won't raise offer for GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer joint venture Full story
10. 17 recent hospital and health system executive moves Full story
11. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
12. In-supply but ineffective antibody treatment still in use in some states Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How Brigham and Women's is improving communication + patient satisfaction in the ED. Join the virtual discussion here.
2. Cyber risks are everywhere. Click here to ensure they’re accounted for in your healthcare business strategy.
3. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.