1. California HCA hospital to retain Medicare contract after correcting 'serious' issues Full story
2. HHS appeals nationwide halt to healthcare worker vaccine rule Full story
3. Allowing Medicare cuts to take effect would be 'reckless,' AMA says Full story
4. Systems are revolutionizing their revenue cycles. Are you?
- Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
- Don't let poor data steer your patient engagement strategy in the wrong direction. Here's how to figure out what's working, what isn't and where to go from there.
- Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.
5. Louisiana pharmacy marketer sentenced in $180M fraud scheme Full story
6. Arbitrators claim UnitedHealthcare owes Florida providers $4.7M Full story
7. TransUnion acquires IT services company for $3.1B Full story
8. Nurses demand California hospital remain open Full story
9. Don't hit snooze on your revenue cycle clock. See how hospitals are streamlining workflows to save time and money here.
10. The White House's plan to combat winter COVID-19 surges: 8 things to know Full story
11. Top coding issues that result in claim denials Full story
12. MUSC Health inks digital front door collab to ease patient scheduling, intake Full story
13. Data insights can improve collections. Click here to learn how to make uncompensated care a thing of the past.
14. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization ready for Regulation F rules to take effect Nov. 30? Learn how to comply here.
2. Revenue cycle optimization defined: 4 experts weigh in.
3. AI can transform the revenue cycle. Download this 5-point report to learn how to implement it.