1. Is Epic's dominance good for healthcare? Full story
2. 3 RCM companies making executive moves Full story
3. What physicians, patients think of charging for MyChart messages Full story
4. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
5. Catfishing CMS: 10 charged in $11.1M fraud Full story
6. How the Leapfrog results rank by state Full story
7. 85 healthcare leaders' workplace predictions for 2023 Full story
8. Hospitals are taking a more holistic approach to denials management that offers huge financial benefits. See the 3-pronged approach here.
9. Kansas health system CEO resigns Full story
10. Newly released Medicare Advantage audits show some plans overbilled upward of $1K per patient each year Full story
11. 10 providers seeking RCM talent Full story
12. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
13. Mayo reports $157M Q3 income, salaries and benefits increase 3.5% Full story
14. DOJ to appeal ruling that cleared UnitedHealth-Change merger Full story
Becker's is seeking great health IT, digital health and revenue cycle leaders to join the agenda for our 2023 event Oct. 2-5, 2023!
If you'd like to join a panel, contact
Mariah Muhammad at
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. State of claims 2022: Survey suggests denials are up 10 to 15%. Click here for more findings and analysis.
2. Now is the time to rethink staffing and staff safety. Learn how Temple Health is seizing the moment and improving staff satisfaction while reducing contingency labor costs.
3. Your EHR network could be costing you patients. Here's an easy-to-use, integrated solution with a 98% patient deliverability rate.