1. Health system cash reserves plummet Full story
2. 33 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
3. Providence's operating loss grows to $1.1B for 2022 Full story
4. The future of RCM includes better data, fewer denials and less labor. Learn strategy you need to transform your revenue cycle performance.
5. 'It's like a shakedown': Payers, providers ditch the hushed voices in their fights Full story
6. Where are the early 20-something job seekers? Full story
7. Illinois OKs Atrium, Advocate Aurora merger Full story
8. 46% of healthcare orgs are behind on 2022 revenue goals. See the top RCM challenges leaders are facing and learn how to get back on track here.
9. How 3 hospital-payer contract disputes could disrupt patient care Full story
10. Deloitte: Inflation could make consumers, healthcare system sicker Full story
11. Cleveland Clinic to bill up to $50 for MyChart messages Full story
12. Hospitals are taking a more holistic approach to denials management that offers huge financial benefits. See the 3-pronged approach here.
13. Care delays and strategic priorities: 7 C-suite survey findings Full story
14. 15 cities hit hardest by inflation Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Leading health systems are liberating finance teams from 'Excel gymnastics' — Click here to learn how.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. Health beyond hospital walls: Here are 5 practical insights for engaging patients no matter where they are.