1. Increasing denials, unfavorable payer mix among top RCM concerns: report Full story
2. 15 healthcare organizations outsourcing RCM Full story
3. Fitch: Nonprofit hospitals face prolonged labor challenges despite recent respite Full story
4. Rethinking digital engagement: What patients really want from hospitals.
5. Vermont hospital CEO resigns after no-confidence vote Full story
6. Conifer's revenues up in Q3 Full story
7. Hospitals continue to battle margins amid rising costs, flat revenues: 5 findings Full story
8. 7 key variables fuel high healthcare costs. See what they are — and which are affecting your organization the most — here.
9. New York physician settles upcoding allegations Full story
10. Pennsylvania legislators push for streamlined prior authorization process Full story
11. Confluence Health posts $13M operating loss for Q3 Full story
12. Stop the guessing game. Learn how to accurately assess returns on automation investments and identify key financial and productivity metrics here.
13. Healthgrades names top hospitals for 17 specialties Full story
14. Hospital expenses per inpatient day across 50 states Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Staffing a 30-bed ICU can cost a hospital $2.75M. Here's how you can reduce staffing costs while increasing quality.
2. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
3. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.