1. What 4 health systems are paying for EHR installs Full story
2. CHS to close Florida hospital Full story
3. The top priorities of 4 revenue cycle leaders Full story
4. Keeping revenue collection costs low requires bold moves. Here's how Baylor Baylor Scott & White is capturing every dollar owed at the lowest possible cost.
5. President of Texas health system abruptly resigns after being placed on leave Full story
6. Advocate Aurora reports $600.8M loss in first half of year Full story
7. Texas physician, employee indicted in $3.5M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
8. Denials management 101 — 2 coding experts share 4 steps to identify and eliminate RCM pain points.
9. 17 recent CMS actions Full story
10. U of Kentucky HealthCare improperly collected medical debt, judge rules Full story
11. Chronic conditions linked to low credit scores Full story
12. It takes more than a cure to satisfy a patient. They're looking for a hassle-free experience. Here's how to deliver it.
13. Healthcare pros speak out against Amazon Care Full story
14. States ranked by life expectancy Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ERP built by accountants, for accountants: Read how James River Home Healthcare's first CFO improved reporting speed and consistency by implementing a new ERP.
2. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.
3. 45% of patients plan to change their coverage level each year, leaving providers in danger of high denials and declining payments. Here's an easy-to-use solution.