1. HHS to distribute additional $4B in COVID-19 aid to hospitals Full story
2. 8 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. UHS settles false claims allegations for $122M Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. 9 hospitals return $166.5M in CARES Act payments Full story
6. Georgia hospital CEOs to governor: Reopen field hospital so we can continue surgeries Full story
7. 26 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
8. Does your C suite have the agility to anticipate what comes next in this rapidly changing environment? Click here for the tools you need to assess your leaders.
9. CHS' sale of 480-bed Florida hospital moves forward Full story
10. Splitting health, dental insurance may be thing of the past Full story
11. UnitedHealthcare reverses policy that limited coverage of insulin pumps Full story
12. Are patients delighted by your collection efforts? If not, find out why.
13. 5 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
14. 15 cities with the best healthcare access Full story