1. State-by-state breakdown of 36 critical access hospital closures Full story
2. HealthPartners to lay off 200, close clinics
3. Insurers cutting telehealth coverage as COVID-19 cases surge Full story
4. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
5. Texas hospitals get $1.1B federal funding boost Full story
6. Epic in the past 30 days: 10 things to know
7. CHS sells hospital, exits Louisiana Full story
8. Live case study: Click here to learn how UCHealth transformed its prior authorization process and reduced denials.
9. Young adults in Alabama throwing COVID-19 parties with payout for first person infected
10. Advocate Aurora sells 2 hospitals for $190M
11. 36 EHR contracts, go-lives in the first half of 2020 Full story
12. The CFO's COVID-19 conundrum: How hospitals can balance the tension between delivering an empathic patient experience and increasing collections. Click here to read the insight paper.
13. Steward to close Massachusetts hospital ER Full story
14. Payer execs: 5 ways COVID-19 will affect business Full story