1. Trinity Health gets $2.2B in bailout funds, advance payments Full story
2. How much federal COVID-19 aid are safety-net hospitals getting? A state-by-state analysis Full story
3. Duke Health pitches $3B deal for North Carolina hospital Full story
4. There is a hidden impact on financial and compliance issues with the utilization review process. Click here to learn how to make them more effective.
5. 10 latest lawsuits involving hospitals Full story
6. Permanently higher telehealth pay rates under review, CMS says Full story
7. Optum hires ex-BCBSNC CEO to lead care solutions Full story
8. What the end of 'stay-at-home' mandates means for health systems and society. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. CMS encourages resumption of in-person care: 8 things to know Full story
10. Where new COVID-19 cases are rising, falling and staying the same -- June 11 Full story
11. California county health official resigns after receiving threats over face mask policy Full story
12. Health IT was crucial to hospitals' initial COVID-19 response, and tech will only become more important in healthcare's 'new normal.' Join us for Becker's first-ever Health IT + Revenue Cycle Management Virtual Event.
13. Pandemic will cost insurers $30B to $547B, report says Full story
14. Montefiore Medicine CEO: I fought COVID-19 and racism, and only beat one Full story