1. Texas physician sentenced to decade in prison for role in $10M scheme Full story
2. Health insurers have to cover COVID-19 tests for asymptomatic people, CMS says Full story
3. House passes $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package Full story
4. The path to payment: A practical guide to optimizing each stage of the claim lifecycle. Click here to download.
5. UHS records cyberattack loss of $67M Full story
6. Renown Health rev cycle VP Kara Martinezmoles on her leadership journey, revenue cycle goals and inspirations Full story
7. Mayo Clinic annual revenue grows to $13.9B Full story
8. Cigna calls on New Jersey court to end lab's lawsuit over COVID-19 payments Full story
9. What can CFOs learn from an analysis of more than 100M hospital transactions? Click here to read the 2020 Denials Index.
10. 5 organizations erasing millions in medical debt via RIP Medical Debt Full story
11. 8 recent payer-provider contract agreements, conflicts Full story
12. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
13. Without a standard way of managing remote access, your organization faces an increased risk of cyber threats. Click here to learn how that can be fixed.
14. FTC drops challenge to Philadelphia health system merger Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Your health system can bridge the gap between behavioral and physical health. Click here to find out how technology plays a part.
2. How ready is your hospital to comply with CMS's new interoperability and patient access rule? Click here to learn how to efficiently implement the necessary changes.
3. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.