1. Mayo Clinic blocks out-of-network appointments for MA beneficiaries amid UnitedHealthcare negotiations Full story
2. Florida health system settles improper Medicaid payment allegations for $5.5M Full story
3. Epic integrates AI-powered payment tool Full story
4. What makes a hospital 'smart'? Two things — interconnectivity and adaptability. Click here to find out if your organization measures up to emerging tech trends.
5. Washington hospital fires 4 executives Full story
6. Hospitals urge HHS to fix, not end, direct contracting model Full story
7. 4 possible scenarios for the pandemic's next act Full story
8. Ohio church wipes out $33M of patient medical debt Full story
9. Providers are five steps away from eliminating no-authorization claim denials. Here's how to get started.
10. Florida says software glitches backed up tens of thousands of children's health claims Full story
11. Oracle extends Cerner tender offer by a month Full story
12. Mass General Brigham's operating income falls to $10M in Q1 Full story
13. Costs are keeping patients from getting dental care. Learn how successful practices take a new approach to financing. Join the discussion here.
14. 8 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
15. Meet the C-suite of Cerner: 13 execs to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Burnout, patient access, health equity: Here's how Virginia Mason Institute is overcoming healthcare's most vexing challenges.
2. The future of healthcare finance and data is here. Are you ready? Learn how and why finance teams will steer the strategic direction of healthcare organizations.
3. Still using scribes? Learn how documenting care with AI improves patient & physician satisfaction.