1. 5 healthcare organizations outsourcing RCM Full story
2. Medicare to cover at-home COVID-19 tests Full story
3. 9 hospitals seeking RCM talent Full story
4. In the trenches with the No Surprises Act. Where are providers having success? What pain points remain? Attend this live session to get answers.
5. Former Michigan physician accused of healthcare fraud, falsifying medical records Full story
6. Overrated tech: 5 tools execs think hospitals should skip Full story
7. The cost of COVID-19 treatment, vaccinations by the numbers Full story
8. Moody's: Medicare advance repayments, labor costs among hospitals' top credit challenges in 2022 Full story
9. Some rare disease patients need regular infusions that eat up their time and freedom. See how some hospitals are changing this here.
10. After attack on nurse, Ochsner CEO advocates for making healthcare violence a felony Full story
11. Physicians unable to access patient data from VA's EHR system Full story
12. HCA to buy back $8B in stock Full story
13. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
14. Centura to acquire 2 LifePoint hospitals Full story
15. 10 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 30% of hospitals are struggling to fill vacancies. Click here for 10 top healthcare staffing challenges — and how to solve them.
2. How Novant, Yale New Haven are unlocking more hospital capacity to navigate COVID-19, staff shortages and more. Click here for key insights.
3. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data