1. ProMedica to exit Welltower SNF joint venture Full story
2. Baptist, Encompass Health to build $40M rehab center Full story
3. Orlando Health gets approval to launch hospital-at-home program Full story
4. It's hard enough for ASCs to secure profitable supply chain contracts — don't make it harder with a disjointed digital system. Here's a solution.
5. Nurse who called EMS on own hospital speaks out Full story
6. Hospital saves $900K a year by closing nursing home Full story
7. Nursing home groups request public health emergency extension Full story
8. Rapid onboarding: Lessons in security and speed from Penn State Health. Click here to learn more.
9. Massachusetts nursing home fined $175K, owner agrees to step down Full story
10. 9 nursing home openings, closings and groundbreakings Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. ProMedica is rewriting the playbook on patient experience. See how it and 11,000 other healthcare orgs are continually evaluating the patient journey and making tweaks in real time to keep patients — and staff — happy.
2. Care plans based on a sample size of one? At AdventHealth, it's possible. See how the system is personalizing care with genomics and get best practices for starting your own program here.
3. Too many ED patients are admitted unnecessarily. Learn how one N.C. health system avoided 106 admissions and saved $1.2M over 9 months.