1. Walmart Health employees report hurdles with billing payers, patients overpaying Full story
2. Health insurance market grows increasingly concentrated, report says: 7 things to know Full story
3. Colorado health system staff want answers after 2 executives resign Full story
4. Payers' cost-cutting efforts are targeting infusion patients. Learn how to keep them at your hospital.
5. CMS' final payment rules take effect Oct. 1: 21 things to know Full story
6. Humana to pay $11.2M to end nurses' misclassification suit Full story
7. WellCare partners with Carolina Panthers Full story
8. Mass General Brigham to spend $75M on employee bonuses Full story
9. Patient expectations are evolving. Click here for 5 ways to ensure your organization is meeting their new demands.
10. Gen Z, boomers face disconnect with how data is stored Full story
11. New York City retirees sue city over new Medicare contract Full story
12. 10 states with largest COVID-19 case increases in last week Full story
13. 7 hospitals tagged by OIG for billing errors this year Full story
14. AmeriHealth Caritas launches subsidiary with social determinants focus Full story
15. Private equity is buying up US healthcare: 4 things to know Full story