1. How 13 payers are handling at-home COVID-19 test reimbursement Full story
2. US nearing omicron peak, Mayo Clinic model shows Full story
3. Market power of physicians, hospitals seen in high insurance costs: CBO Full story
4. Improving access to providers isn't making people healthier. Click here to learn why a whole new approach to healthcare is needed.
5. GS Labs hits BCBS of Kansas City with counterclaims, alleges antitrust, defamation violations Full story
6. Does virtual care save money? Cigna study says yes, up to $141 per visit Full story
7. UnitedHealth Group poised to develop in-home plans, care Full story
8. Anthem CEO, President Gail Boudreaux awarded highest NCAA honor Full story
9. BCBS of Massachusetts CEO to depart after 12 years Full story
10. Healthcare is betting on precision medicine for a transformation, but barriers remain. Here's how organizations can make it a reality.
11. Why don't hospitals just pay full-time nurses more? Full story
12. IBM strikes deal to sell Watson Health Full story
13. The top-rated hospitals for patient experience, state-by-state Full story
14. Viewpoint: HHS ACA reaffirmation key challenge to payers limiting contraceptive coverage Full story
15. 13 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients expect more financial transparency. Here are 5 ways to deliver.
2. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.
3. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.