1. UnitedHealthcare assures no changes to ER coverage policy in 2022 Full story
2. UPMC hit with $250K claims notification penalty Full story
3. Hospitals in Texas, Illinois face Medicare termination Full story
4. What comes after video visits? Hear what payers and providers have to say about the future of telehealth.
5. Endometriosis surgeons sue UnitedHealth, Aetna over claims denials Full story
6. Centene leadership shift the latest 'huge win' for activist investor, but not his 1st Full story
7. CMS sends 335 hospitals price disclosure violation warnings Full story
8. Omicron surge may peak in January, models predict Full story
9. BCBS of Tennessee sued over allegedly firing whistleblowing employee Full story
10. Identity management systems should check 12 boxes. Does yours? Find out here.
11. 10 hospitals seeking payer contracting talent Full story
12. Oklahoma hospital CEO steps down, eyes move into politics Full story
13. 20 things to know about Aetna Full story
14. 58% of patients expect more from their mental health coverage Full story
15. World's largest insurance companies: 4 US health plans make the cut Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Demand for mental healthcare is far outpacing supply. See how virtual care can help here.
2. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
3. The unknowns of telehealth are holding providers back — here's how to demystify them.