1. 70% of physicians are now employed by hospitals or corporations Full story
2. Physician in legal battle with Adena joins competing system Full story
3. Grand jury won't indict Texas physician accused of vaccine theft Full story
4. Healthcare's cybersecurity evolution: Learn about emerging, dynamic approaches to data security here.
5. 26.3% of physician practices are hospital-owned: Regional breakdown Full story
6. How much each state spends per capita on healthcare Full story
7. 14% of physicians sought new employment due to COVID-19, survey says Full story
8. 25 healthiest communities in the US Full story
9. Change is hard, especially in medicine. Learn how this AdventHealth hospital is managing practice changes in its ICU with a pharmacy-led initiative here.
10. Delta now most common strain in US, sequencing data show Full story
11. UVA Health acquires full ownership of 3 hospitals Full story
12. Hackers hit Las Vegas hospital, steal data and post online: 5 details Full story
13. Anxiety around reopening + pandemic fatigue are fueling virtual visits. Learn how Amwell is helping drive members to mental health support.