1. Physician accused of pocketing nearly $300K in COVID-19 relief funds: 4 details Full story
2. Massachusetts General Hospital president to step down after 18 years Full story
3. Michigan hospitals postpone surgeries amid COVID-19 surge Full story
4. COVID-19 is accelerating the shift to home-based care. Learn how to implement the care model and hear recommendations from Jefferson Health's chief population officer during this webinar.
5. July 1 too soon for new prior authorization rules, surgeons tell CMS Full story
6. Physician viewpoint: Give low-wage healthcare workers paid time off to recover from vaccine side effects Full story
7. Dr. Amy Compton-Phillips: 3 trends for healthcare leaders to monitor Full story
8. Medical device companies pay physicians 7 times more than drug companies do, study finds Full story
9. There's a better way to treat rare bleeding disorders. Click here to join the discussion.
10. Cleveland Clinic names Dr. Brian Bolwell to new physician leadership role Full story
11. 2 spine surgeon leaders exit Johns Hopkins Full story
12. States ranked by percentage of population vaccinated: April 9 Full story
13. The life sciences sector is booming with innovation. Biopharma + medtech experts uncover the latest in precision medicine, and which technologies will dominate the industry's next era during Becker's Life Sciences Virtual Event. Register here.