1. Hospitals sue HHS, say it's letting drugmakers skirt 340B program rules Full story
2. Stamford Health's infectious diseases chair discusses health system's COVID-19 vaccine plans Full story
3. AstraZeneca to buy Alexion Pharmaceuticals for $39B, increase immunology pipeline Full story
4. One healthcare partnership propelled primary and specialty care virtual visits to new heights during the pandemic. Click here to learn why their strategy paid off for patients.
5. AstraZeneca, Russia to launch joint trial of COVID-19 vaccines before end of year Full story
6. Federal panel to settle 340B disputes between hospitals, drugmakers Full story
7. Is your health system prepared to face 2021’s drug shortages? Click here to learn how data and AI can help manage hospitals’ drug supply needs.
8. First healthcare workers vaccinated today; hospitalizations near 110,000 — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
9. The COVID-19 vaccine is ready, and so is Ascension Full story
10. Supreme Court upholds Arkansas law regulating PBMs Full story
11. How well are you really communicating with patients today? Click here for 10 strategies to better reach patients and improve care.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: