1. Merck asks FDA for emergency use authorization of its COVID-19 antiviral pill Full story
2. No rush on boosters for people who've had breakthrough COVID-19, experts say Full story
3. AstraZeneca says its antibody cocktail reduces risk of severe COVID-19, death by 50% Full story
4. COVID-19 is still disrupting surgical services. Prevent a backlog and maintain a flexible approach with these best practices.
5. 3 states where hospitals are overwhelmed with COVID-19 patients Full story
6. Waning vaccine efficacy driven more by delta, behavior than vaccine itself, preprint says Full story
7. Delaying the cloud migration process is costing your organization. Click here for a discussion on how to get started.
8. 5 messages that could sway vaccine-hesitant Americans, 3 that could backfire Full story
9. 23% of Americans at higher risk for flu complications don't plan on getting vaccine: 9 survey findings Full story
10. Vaccine makers bet on mRNA technology to improve future flu shots Full story
11. The patient journey reimagined — Click here and learn how to build something new.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state: