1. Feds tell Supreme Court to skip Anthem, Express Scripts case Full story
2. FDA clarifies rules around drug importation from Canada Full story
3. Texas pharmacists hesitant to prescribe drugs amid abortion ban Full story
4. The culture of quitting is growing. Get strategies to engage employees and recruit top talent from one of Forbes' best large healthcare employers in 2022.
5. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
6. Federal bill proposes FTC regulation of PBMs
7. What's the answer to travel nurses? A local, flexible talent network. Allow nurses to work when they want to, close to home.
8. Novant responds to employees' concerns over travel nursing policies Full story
9. 10 states projected to see largest COVID-19 case jumps by Memorial Day Full story
10. ProMedica names interim CFO, promotes COO in leadership shakeup Full story
11. Your anesthesia program should be a partner, not a problem. Uncover the root causes of operational friction + craft a better care model here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 85% of health insurance costs relate to chronic conditions. Here are 3 strategies to craft prevention programs that actually work.
2. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
3. Not all hospital-at-home programs are created equally. The best ones leverage AI to advance patient outcome improvements + lower costs. Here's how AI is driving program success.