1. Staff shortages spur temporary pharmacy closures nationwide Full story
2. 7 drugs likely to hit $1B in annual revenue in the next 5 years Full story
3. Pfizer cutting sales staff to prioritize better digital interactions with customers Full story
4. Providing at-home care requires major investments. Learn how the right AI pays off for hospitals + patients
5. Fate of federal COVID-19 vaccination rules remains undecided by SCOTUS Full story
6. 10 hospitals seeking pharmacy leaders Full story
7. The historic drivers of emergency medicine succes are shifting. Here's how to keep your program ahead of the curve.
8. Novartis eyes emergency approval for COVID-19 antiviral after promising trial Full story
9. UMMC loses Medicare contract after regulators report 'substandard' care Full story
10. Opioid overdose deaths surge among older adults, study shows Full story
11. Colon cancer rates are rising among younger adults. See how St. Elizabeth's and King’s Daughter’s Health are improving screening rates here.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.
2. Paper invoices are slowing down your supply chain. Follow these 5 steps to streamline purchasing and cut costs.
3. One optimization helped Cone Health reduce patient mortality and save $6.2M. Click here to find out how.