1. Hospitals decry scant supply of COVID-19 antivirals Full story
2. Omicron surge may peak in January, models predict Full story
3. US orders 10 million more courses of Pfizer's COVID-19 antiviral Full story
4. Manual workflows are unsustainable. Optimize staff and empower patients with automation now. Learn how
5. 4th Pfizer shot sparks fivefold antibody boost, Israeli study finds Full story
6. Hospitals in Texas, Illinois face Medicare termination Full story
7. A new year calls for new processes. See why hospitals are making enhanced document automation a resolution for 2022 and beyond.
8. Massachusetts health systems to mandate boosters for employees Full story
9. Walmart loses health executive Full story
10. Hospitals see more patients 'with COVID-19' vs. 'for COVID-19' Full story
11. Penn Medicine met revenue cycle labor shortages with revolutionary efficiency — here's how.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Help your nurses flourish. Check out this step-by-step guide for tips and tools to help them thrive and slash their workload.
2. 98% of healthcare leaders say they have an AI strategy. Read Optum’s annual AI survey so your strategy can stand out.
3. Systemic burnout could upend the clinical workforce. See how health systems are addressing the drivers of burnout and improving staff retention here.