1. List prices for 460 drugs increased Jan. 1 Full story
2. Medication safety group issues alert on COVID-19 antiviral Full story
3. Payers await Medicare preliminary decision on Aduhelm coverage Full story
4. SCL Health and Community Health Network are reinventing patient relationships — Here's how.
5. New coronavirus variant detected in France Full story
6. Florida governor to US: Allow states to buy antibody treatments Full story
7. Cybersecurity is becoming a board-level issue. Here's what your leaders want to know.
8. Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes found guilty of fraud Full story
9. 5 states reporting record COVID-19 hospitalizations Full story
10. Viewpoint: Medicare should cover Aduhelm only for patients who participate in trials Full story
11. A new year calls for new processes. See why hospitals are making enhanced document automation a resolution for 2022 and beyond.
12. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.
2. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
3. Time to ditch manual registration. Learn how one clinic chain achieved a 94% patient satisfaction rate through touchless registration.