1. Yale Cancer Center names Dr. Kiran Turaga chief of surgical oncology Full story
2. Top 10 oncology stories of June Full story
3. Dr. Dhanpat Jain appointed to Cancer Committee of College of American Pathologists Full story
4. Hospital leaders are using the wrong information to make expensive operating room decisions. Here's how one Florida hospital increased primetime utilization by more than 8%.
5. Roe ruling hinders access to cancer drug Full story
6. Physicians balk at 'devastating' Medicare proposed pay cuts Full story
7. Infusion center wait times are increasing, along with patient frustration. Johns Hopkins decreased wait times time by 13%-32%. Join the OnDemand webinar here.
8. Routine colonoscopy cost by state: HOPD vs ASC Full story
9. Lung Cancer Research Foundation establishes scientific committee Full story
10. Current "best practices" aren't good enough when it comes to utilizing the OR. Hear first-hand how Rush Univ. achieves optimal use through cloud-based software.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
2. Healthcare organizations are purging millions of dollars on workflow inefficiencies and data inaccuracies across provider networks. One powerful platform can help connect your payer ecosystem.
3. Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center slashed patient wait times by 30 percent. Find out how here.