1. Dana-Farber names new vice president Full story
2. Routine cancer screenings still down, Dana-Farber CEO says Full story
3. MD Anderson names diversity, equity and inclusion chief Full story
4. Don't rely on old data to streamline patient flow. Join the discussion on sustainable analytics to predict discharges + remove admissions bottlenecks.
5. Yale New Haven, Hartford HealthCare to build proton therapy center Full story
6. BA.2 now makes up 86% of new US cases: 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
7. Stop keeping nurses past their shifts. See how OSHU achieved a 31% decrease in running past scheduled closures here.
8. Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center taps new chief nursing officer Full story
9. Michigan cancer center expands into Ohio Full story
10. Hospital CEOs: We stand with our front-line teams if they err Full story
11. How can hospitals cut into surgical backlogs amid staff and bed shortages? Baptist Health may have found the answer. Click here to learn more.
12. UCSF professor named top JAMA editor Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. South Shore Hospital's ED reduced readmissions by enhancing its EHR and using complexity scores. Click here to learn their strategy.
2. Keep patient safety measures from deteriorating. Click here for 10 safety concerns to prioritize in 2022 + strategies to cut risks.
3. Behind the Scenes of One of the Largest Remote Patient Monitoring Implementations and Evaluations in the U.S.: Clinical, Staffing, and Claims ROI Analysis