1. 4 recent cancer partnerships Full story
2. Huntsman Cancer Institute, U of Utah Health name new head of radiation oncology Full story
3. Dana-Farber: $40M grant to further multiple myeloma research Full story
4. Your infusion center is sitting on unused capacity. Here's how to unlock it.
5. 5 hospitals, health systems cutting capacity amid staffing shortages Full story
6. Worst of omicron yet to come for Midwest + 4 more forecasts to know Full story
7. Improving patient engagement doesn't have to equal more work for staff. Click here for a solution that solves both.
8. MD Anderson: Blood tests better predict patients needing lung cancer screenings Full story
9. Mayo, Kaiser among companies investing $110M into 'hospital-at-home' venture Full story
10. California allows healthcare workers back to work after COVID-19 exposure, positive test Full story
11. Colon cancer rates are rising among younger adults. See how St. Elizabeth's and King’s Daughter’s Health are improving screening rates here.
12. Supreme Court appears open to CMS COVID-19 vaccination mandate: 10 things to know Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare innovations shouldn't take years to complete. Here's how systems are speeding up the transformation process.
2. Learn what 1,000+ consumers think about healthcare. Use their insights as a roadmap to accelerating your digital future.
3. Communication breakdowns cost hospitals $11.2 billion annually. Is your scheduling solution costing you? Learn more.